Our goal is to help you get the y-tube for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
y-tube Andorid App Summary
The developer of the y-tube is TryNew Technology Limited and they’ve done a great job at keeping y-tube simple yet highly interactive. You can find the y-tube under Entertainment of Play Store. y-tube’s latest version is 5.0 with an impressive user base of over 28. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love y-tube.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the y-tube is Aug 11, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the y-tube on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
y-tube App Overview and Details
Watch and subscribe
● See the latest from your favourite channels in Subscriptions
● Look up videos you’ve watched, liked, and saved for later in Library
Support creators you love with channel memberships
● Join channels that offer paid monthly memberships and support their work
● Get access to exclusive perks from the channel & become part of their members community
Create content from your mobile device
● Create or upload your own videos directly in the app
Explore different topics, what’s popular, and on the rise
● Stay up to date on what’s popular in music, gaming, beauty, news, learning and more
● See what’s trending on Y-Tube and around the world on Explore
Features of y-tube for PC
Whats New In this y-tube?
Download & Install y-tube For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the y-tube app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the y-tube app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the y-tube will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed y-tube on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||y-tube On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||TryNew Technology Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the y-tube for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the y-tube, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This y-tube to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for y-tube and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at digitalinsights, we also don’t use our own server to download the y-tube. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the y-tube.
If you have any query about the app or about digitalinsights, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.