In this article, we will show you how to download Transit: Bus & Subway Times For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Transit: Bus & Subway Times technical specifications first.
Transit: Bus & Subway Times Andorid App Summary
Transit, Inc. is the developer of this Transit: Bus & Subway Times application. It is listed under the Maps & Navigation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 11648753+ users of this app. The Transit: Bus & Subway Times app rating is currently 5.12.4.
It was last updated on Aug 9, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Transit: Bus & Subway Times for PC
|App Name:||Transit: Bus & Subway Times On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Transit, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Aug 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Transit: Bus & Subway Times For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Transit: Bus & Subway Times on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Transit: Bus & Subway Times on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theTransit: Bus & Subway Times in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Transit: Bus & Subway Times on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Transit: Bus & Subway Times running on your computer.
Transit: Bus & Subway Times App Overview and Details
Transit is your real-time city travel companion. It works in 300+ cities, for buses, trains, Ubers, Lyfts, and everything in between. Get precise real-time predictions for public transit, the smartest & fastest trip plans, and a step-by-step navigator when you’re going to unfamiliar destinations (or to wake you up from a mid-trip nap™). Our app gives you all the info you need, in a clear, bold interface so you don’t get lost or stuck at the stop.
Whether you’re new to a city… or a subway expert who takes NYC’s MTA / LA Metro / WMATA / MBTA / BART / CTA / SEPTA every day (or the 200+ other systems we support) this is the award-winning app you need.
*Turn on mobile data to get real-time information
**No data? Don’t worry: our trip planner works offline, using schedules
🌟 Google Play Picks
📰 “Killer App” — WSJ’s NYC subway reporter
⏰ “You won’t realize how much time you can save until you use this app” — LA Times
💪 “The best app for CTA buses” — Reddit Chicago
🔥 And trusted by the New York Times’ own tech critic, Mike Isaac
🔍 What features does this app support?
– Real-time map that shows you where your ride is 📍
– Subway maps 🗺️
– Trip planner (works offline)
– Explore different combinations of trips to find the fastest way to your destination (i.e. how does a train trip compare to a “bus + bikeshare” trip? Or a “train + Uber” trip?)
– Real-time predictions, telling you when your train, subway, bus, ferry, metro, etc. will show up
– Step-by-step navigator (including transfers)
– Voice reminders to start walking to your stop, to hurry up (if your bus or subway is arriving early) and where to get off
– Schedules, route itineraries, connecting lines at every stop
– Pay for bus & train tickets, bikeshare passes & ridehail fares in the app (select cities)
– Bike directions
– Compare ETAs & prices for Uber, Lyft and Via
– See ALL nearby bikeshares, scooters, and carshares
– Support for everything: bus / metro / subway / light rail / streetcar / train / ridehail / bikeshare / scooters / carshare / ferry
🙋 Where does this app work?
200+ supported cities, including NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, LA, SF & the Bay Area, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Paris, and many more cities across North America, Europe, Australia and NZ
⚾ Partial list of US cities ⚾ (including bus, train, subway, and ferry systems)
Atlanta: MARTA, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro
Boston: MBTA, Hubway
Buffalo: NFTA, Fort Erie Transit
Chicago: CTA, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit, CTFastrak
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro, Metrolink, OCTA, LADOT, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline
Miami: MDT, BCT, Palm Tran, Tri-Rail, Citibike
Minneapolis: Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, SouthWest, U. Minnesota, Nice Ride
New Orleans: RTA
NYC Metro: New York MTA, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT), PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, SIR, CitiBike
Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, Indego
Phoenix: Valley Metro
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)
SLC: UTA, GREENbike
Sacramento: Capitol Corridor, SRT
San Antonio: VIA Metropolitan
San Diego: MTS, NCTD
SF Bay Area: SF BART, SFMTA (SF MUNI), Caltrain, AC Transit, VTA, County Connection, SamTrans, Bay Wheels
Seattle: Metro Transit, City of Seattle, Sound Transit, Pierce Transit, Pronto
St. Louis: Metro
Tampa Bay: HART, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus), DC Circulator, Ride On, Arlington (ART), Fairfax Connector, VRE, DASH, Capital Bike Share
+100s more cities, including Paris, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, London, and more!
Whats New In this Transit: Bus & Subway Times?
Happy 10th birthday to Transit!
We’re entering the 2nd decade of Transit the best way we know how… with bug fixes.
– Can’t tell the difference between “scheduled departure” vs. “real-time departure”? Or an “officially cancelled trip” vs. a “most-likely cancelled trip”?
– Hallelujah! We’ve added a little explainer.
– Hello free Royale for: BUSIT + Orbus (New Zealand) and Ben Franklin Transit (Washington state)
Now make a wish & rate us 5 stars to blow out half of our birthday candles
This concludes our article on Transit: Bus & Subway Times Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Transit: Bus & Subway Times for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Transit: Bus & Subway Times to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Transit: Bus & Subway Times and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at digitalinsights, we also don’t use our own server to download the Transit: Bus & Subway Times. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Transit: Bus & Subway Times.
If you have any query about the app or about digitalinsights, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.