The latest StatsGuru for R for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
StatsGuru for R Andorid App Summary
Graham Fowler has developed the StatsGuru for R for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, StatsGuru for R has got over 26+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.0
The latest update of StatsGuru for R is Nov 7, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
StatsGuru for R App Overview and Details
StatsGuru for R is aimed at students learning about statistics and contains information on a comprehensive list of typical statistical tests that college or university level students may be expected to know.
The main feature is the decision tree, this allows users to answer a series of questions about their data and discover the most appropriate test. Each test covered features a basic overview plus guides, using a practical example, on how to input data and run the analysis, what to look for in the output (interpretation) and an example write-up.
There is also a searchable glossary, covering the most common statistical terms used in the social sciences.
StatsGuru for Matlab, R and SPSS are produced by Jonathan Catling (PhD) and Graham Fowler (MRes) at the University of Birmingham, UK.
Features of StatsGuru for R for PC
Install “StatsGuru for R” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the StatsGuru for R on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the StatsGuru for R app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install StatsGuru for R.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||StatsGuru for R On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Graham Fowler|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 7, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this StatsGuru for R?
General updates and adds dark mode.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the StatsGuru for R for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This StatsGuru for R to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for StatsGuru for R and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at digitalinsights, we also don’t use our own server to download the StatsGuru for R. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the StatsGuru for R.
If you have any query about the app or about digitalinsights, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.