The latest r-TC Mobile PBS for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
r-TC Mobile PBS Andorid App Summary
Kesseltronics Systems has developed the r-TC Mobile PBS for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, r-TC Mobile PBS has got over 233+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.00.04
The latest update of r-TC Mobile PBS is Jun 21, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
r-TC Mobile PBS App Overview and Details
The Mobile PBS is used as both a point of sale and a basic controller for the Kesseltronics r-TC Car Wash Tunnel Controller.
This app is intended to be used by an attendant at the car wash. It will give the attendant the ability to sell car washes by selecting wash packages and options. Cars waiting to enter the wash can be moved up or down in the queue or even deleted.
The app gives the attendant control of basic operations of the car wash such as starting the conveyor and calling up rollers. Any active alerts on the r-TC are reported to the attendant via this mobile app.
Features of r-TC Mobile PBS for PC
Install “r-TC Mobile PBS” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the r-TC Mobile PBS on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the r-TC Mobile PBS app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install r-TC Mobile PBS.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||r-TC Mobile PBS On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Kesseltronics Systems|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 21, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this r-TC Mobile PBS?
Added some graphics and updated some libraries.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the r-TC Mobile PBS for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This r-TC Mobile PBS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for r-TC Mobile PBS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at digitalinsights, we also don’t use our own server to download the r-TC Mobile PBS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the r-TC Mobile PBS.
If you have any query about the app or about digitalinsights, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.