We will help you download the R Table for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install R Table on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the R Table on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the R Table, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the R Table, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the R Table appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the R Table by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the R Table on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||R Table On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||JJ Software, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Food & Drink|
|Updated on:||Jul 25, 2019|
|Get it On:|
R Table Andorid App Summary
JJ Software, LLC is the developer of the R Table, and they have the app under the Food & Drink of Google Play Store. The latest version of the R Table from them is 1.0.1 with over 10 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the R Table is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the R Table is Jul 25, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the R Table on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
R Table App Overview and Details
Scan a QR Code from the table of one of our restaurant partners, and you’ll be able to order and pay for your food without having to flag down a waiter. The order goes instantly to the kitchen, where the chef will see your order and start cooking!
We support payment through Apple Pay, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and all other major credit and debit card networks. We use our trusted and secure payment processor, Stripe, to manage all of your card information.
For questions or feedback about this app, visit us at https://www.rtable.xyz/aboutus or contact us at email@example.com !
Features of R Table for PC
Whats New In this R Table?
Fixed the google and facebook login failing
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the R Table? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This R Table to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for R Table and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at digitalinsights, we also don’t use our own server to download the R Table. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the R Table.
If you have any query about the app or about digitalinsights, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.