This article is all about helping you get to know the R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free) for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free) For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free) for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free).
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free) on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free) and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free) on your computer right away.
|App Name:||R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Matthew Hunt|
|Latest Version:||1.7 – Added Startup App Support|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on:||Dec 7, 2020|
|Get it On:|
R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free) Andorid App Summary
The R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free) was developed by the popular developer agency named Matthew Hunt. They have the R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free) in the Auto & Vehicles category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.7 – Added Startup App Support, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 380 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free) latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 7, 2020 was the last date the R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free) was updated with new features. If you want to use the R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free) on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free) using the emulator later on.
R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free) App Overview and Details
The R-Rex Radio Launcher is a free, simplified and light weight launcher for Android Based Automotive Head Unit Stereos. Built for quick and easy operation while driving. This interface is designed without some of the annoying bells and whistles that may work nicely for phones and tablets, but just get in the way for use as a radio. The ability to read media broadcast information such as song titles has been integrated to give an upfront display of what is being played. For some apps, such as Spotify, you may need to enable Broadcast information in that app’s settings.
More feature updates are to come shortly.
Features of R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free) for PC
Whats New In this R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free)?
Added the option to define an app to startup 5 seconds after the radio is started.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free) of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at digitalinsights, we also don’t use our own server to download the R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the R-Rex Radio Launcher (Free).
If you have any query about the app or about digitalinsights, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.