Our goal is to help you get the R Radio for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
R Radio Andorid App Summary
The developer of the R Radio is My Radio Pal and they’ve done a great job at keeping R Radio simple yet highly interactive. You can find the R Radio under Entertainment of Play Store. R Radio’s latest version is 1 with an impressive user base of over 438. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love R Radio.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the R Radio is Mar 23, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the R Radio on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
R Radio App Overview and Details
R radio is a radio station featuring personality presenters and playing music mainly 70s and 80s with some 60s and 90s added to the mix – we truly are multi-generational and aim to appeal to a wide cross-section of the listening audience. Our Sunday morning programme called TODAY features faith and worship music and is an uplifting and reflective addition to our programming. R radio also prides itself in playing traditional country music. Our programming also features lifestyle segments and a comedy show. Our presenters are passionate about the music they play and fully engaged with our audience.
Features of R Radio for PC
Whats New In this R Radio?
Download & Install R Radio For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the R Radio app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the R Radio app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the R Radio will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed R Radio on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||R Radio On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||My Radio Pal|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 23, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the R Radio for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the R Radio, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This R Radio to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for R Radio and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at digitalinsights, we also don’t use our own server to download the R Radio. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the R Radio.
If you have any query about the app or about digitalinsights, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.