The technical specifications of the R-Ney for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
R-Ney Andorid App Summary
R-Ney was developed by RTR GAMES and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download R-Ney from Google Play store under the Music & Audio category. The latest version of R-Ney is 1.0.12 on Play store with total users of 43303. The R-Ney app has a user rating of 4.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the R-Ney is Oct 14, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the R-Ney on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
R-Ney App Overview and Details
Telefonunuzdan ve tablet bilgisayardan geleneksel ney çalmak için hazırladığımız bir programdır ve ücretsizdir.
*4 Adet tempo bulunmaktadır, bu tempolar sayesinde çalarken daha fazla eğleneceksiniz.
*Eğlenceli grafikler ile daha eğlenceli bir program.
*Hevesli olanlar için eğitim ve kulak bilgisi gelişimine yardımcı olacaktır.
*Ney programıdır oyun değildir.
Features of R-Ney for PC
How To Install & Download R-Ney For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the R-Ney for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the R-Ney.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for R-Ney on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the R-Ney and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the R-Ney on your computer right away.
|App Name:||R-Ney On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||RTR GAMES|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Oct 14, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this R-Ney?
Küçük hatalar giderildi.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the R-Ney on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This R-Ney to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for R-Ney and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at digitalinsights, we also don’t use our own server to download the R-Ney. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the R-Ney.
If you have any query about the app or about digitalinsights, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.