KAKE First Alert Weather provides the latest weather conditions, forecasts, and warnings for Wichita and the surrounding area.
This article is all about helping you get to know the KAKE First Alert Weather for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
KAKE First Alert Weather Andorid App Summary
The KAKE First Alert Weather was developed by the popular developer agency named Lockwood Broadcast Group. They have the KAKE First Alert Weather in the Weather category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 5.6.405, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 83651 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With KAKE First Alert Weather latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 4, 2022 was the last date the KAKE First Alert Weather was updated with new features. If you want to use the KAKE First Alert Weather on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the KAKE First Alert Weather using the emulator later on.
KAKE First Alert Weather App Overview and Details
The KAKE Mobile Weather App includes:
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Download & Install KAKE First Alert Weather For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the KAKE First Alert Weather for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the KAKE First Alert Weather.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for KAKE First Alert Weather on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the KAKE First Alert Weather and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the KAKE First Alert Weather on your computer right away.
|App Name:||KAKE First Alert Weather On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Lockwood Broadcast Group|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of KAKE First Alert Weather for PC
-Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
-250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
-Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
-High resolution satellite cloud imagery
-Current weather updated multiple times per hour
-Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
-Ability to add and save your favorite locations
-A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
-Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
-Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Whats New In this KAKE First Alert Weather?
KAKE First Alert Weather is the most comprehensive weather application on the market. It provides real-time weather information for locations all over the world. The app also includes weather forecasts, weather alerts, and radar maps. KAKE First Alert Weather is a must-have app for anyone who needs to stay up-to-date on the latest weather conditions.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the KAKE First Alert Weather of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This KAKE First Alert Weather to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for KAKE First Alert Weather and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at nairahubs, we also don’t use our own server to download the KAKE First Alert Weather. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the KAKE First Alert Weather.
If you have any query about the app or about nairahubs, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.