GPU-L is a website that provides information on GPUs and how to use them for various purposes. It includes tutorials on how to use GPUs for deep learning, machine learning, and other purposes.
So, you want to download the GPU-L for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
GPU-L Andorid App Summary
The GPU-L is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the GPU-L is iJR Software. The current version of GPU-L is 2.7.4 with a total user count of 422515 and an overall user rating of 4.6.
May 16, 2022 was the last date the GPU-L was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download GPU-L For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the GPU-L on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the GPU-L to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for GPU-L. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the GPU-L on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the GPU-L on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||GPU-L On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||iJR Software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
GPU-L App Overview and Details
Do you want to mount a PC and do not know what graphics card to put it? Want to know the exact specifications of a particular graphics card? With GPU-L you can consult the specifications of all GPUs AMD, Intel and Nvidia and even those that have not yet been released. In addition you can compare up to 10 GPUs specification to specification.
• 900+ AMD GPUs, 800+ NVIDIA GPUs & 100+ Intel GPUs with all specifications.
• 200+ photos of GPUs
• Specifications Consoles GPUs like PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, etc. are included.
• Function “Favorites”: Add your favorite GPUs in one place!.
• Upgradeable database via Over-The-Air
• CPU comparator. Compare up to 10 CPUs!
• Offline operation, it is not necessary to have active Internet connection (Some functions need an Internet connection).
Do not forget to rate the app!
Looking for a list of CPUs: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ijsoft.cpul
Features of GPU-L for PC
– 900+ AMD GPUs, 800+ NVIDIA GPUs & 100+ Intel GPUs with all specifications.
– 200+ photos of GPUs
– Specifications for Consoles GPUs like PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, etc. are included.
– Function “Favorites”: Add your favorite GPUs in one place!
– Upgradeable database via Over-The-Air
– CPU comparator. Compare up to 10 CPUs!
– Offline operation, it is not necessary to have active Internet connection (Some functions need an Internet connection).
– Do not forget to rate the app!
Whats New In this GPU-L?
• Minor fixes
GPU-L is an excellent application that can be used to manage and monitor GPUs. It is easy to use and helps to improve the performance of GPUs.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the GPU-L on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This GPU-L to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GPU-L and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at digitalinsights, we also don’t use our own server to download the GPU-L. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GPU-L.
If you have any query about the app or about digitalinsights, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.