The technical specifications of the Don’t Blink! for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Don’t Blink! was developed by Desmont Alias and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Don’t Blink! from Google Play store under the Casual category. The latest version of Don’t Blink! is null on Play store with total users of 24226. The Don’t Blink! app has a user rating of 3.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Don’t Blink! is Sep 15, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Don’t Blink! on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
They’re coming. They’re coming for you, but listen, your life could depend on this. Don’t blink. Don’t even blink. Blink and you’re dead. They are fast, faster than you can believe. Don’t turn your back, don’t look away, and don’t blink. Good luck.
Based on the series Doctor Who.
You can download and install the Don’t Blink! for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Don’t Blink!.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Don’t Blink! on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Don’t Blink! and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Don’t Blink! on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Don’t Blink! On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Desmont Alias|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 15, 2020|
|Get it On:|
– Added time tracker
– Added leaderboards
– Added face recognition indicator
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Don’t Blink! on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Don’t Blink! to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Don’t Blink! and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at digitalinsights, we also don’t use our own server to download the Don’t Blink!. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Don’t Blink!.
If you have any query about the app or about digitalinsights, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.