B-Folders Password Manager is a powerful, easy-to-use password management tool that allows you to store all of your passwords and important information in one secure location. With B-Folders Password Manager, you can rest assured that your passwords and important information are always safe and accessible. B-Folders Password Manager is the perfect tool for anyone who needs to keep track of multiple passwords and important information.
The technical specifications of the B-Folders Password Manager for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
B-Folders Password Manager Andorid App Summary
B-Folders Password Manager was developed by JointLogic Ltd. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download B-Folders Password Manager from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of B-Folders Password Manager is null on Play store with total users of 402905. The B-Folders Password Manager app has a user rating of 4.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the B-Folders Password Manager is Jun 16, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the B-Folders Password Manager on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install B-Folders Password Manager For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the B-Folders Password Manager installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the B-Folders Password Manager and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the B-Folders Password Manager on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the B-Folders Password Manager in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the B-Folders Password Manager on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||B-Folders Password Manager On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||JointLogic Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 16, 2020|
|Get it On:|
B-Folders Password Manager App Overview and Details
The password manager and secure notes organizer that syncs across devices directly, without any cloud services.
Trusted by more than 400,000 users on Google Play, Amazon App store and local app stores.
Totally secure your data
Keeps your secure notes, passwords, PINs, bank account numbers, credit card info, contacts, tasks, journals and bookmarks safe like in a vault.
All your data is fully encrypted with a strong, password-based, government-grade 256-bit AES cipher. This way your information is protected from unauthorized access by thieves, hackers and malware.
Easily sync all your devices
The unique sync technology of B-Folders allows you to securely keep your data in sync on multiple computers and mobile devices without a central server so you never have to store your private information on the Web.
All-in-one, secure and integrated
* password manager
* task manager
* bookmark manager
* contact manager
* Desktop Edition for Windows, Mac and Linux (paid)
* Android Edition for smartphones and tablets (free with in-app purchases)
* organize a lot of passwords and other items in a hierarchy of folders
* autofills usernames and passwords
* virtual keypad for easy entry of numeric passwords
* Password generator
* Clipboard auto-clear
* Self-destruct function (optional)
* Master password guessing protection (progressive delay)
By using the desktop edition, you can import data from:
* Password managers eWallet, Spb Wallet, SplashID
* BlackBerry MemoPad, Contacts and Tasks
* Palm Desktop memos and addresses/contacts
* CSV and TSV files
* instantly log in to web sites
* keep bank accounts, memberships, identity documents, serial numbers
* use it as an outliner to brainstorm and organize ideas
* keep checklists and shopping items
* keep track of projects and sub-projects
Features of B-Folders Password Manager for PC
1. Password manager and secure notes organizer that syncs across devices directly, without any cloud services.
2. Trusted by more than 400,000 users on Google Play, Amazon App store and local app stores.
3. Totally secure your data.
4. Keeps your secure notes, passwords, PINs, bank account numbers, credit card info, contacts, tasks, journals and bookmarks safe like in a vault.
5. Easily sync all your devices.
6. The unique sync technology of B-Folds allows you to securely keep your data in sync on multiple computers and mobile devices without a central server so you never have to store your private information on the Web.
7. All-in-one, secure and integrated.
8. Organize a lot of passwords and other items in a hierarchy of folders.
9. Autofills usernames and passwords.
10. Virtual keypad for easy entry of numeric passwords.
Whats New In this B-Folders Password Manager?
Special support for recent Android versions
B-Folders is a password manager application that is easy to use and helps you to keep your passwords safe and organized. The application is simple to use and helps you to keep your passwords safe and organized. The application is simple to use and helps you to keep your passwords safe and organized. The application is simple to use and helps you to keep your passwords safe and organized.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the B-Folders Password Manager on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This B-Folders Password Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for B-Folders Password Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at digitalinsights, we also don’t use our own server to download the B-Folders Password Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the B-Folders Password Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about digitalinsights, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.